Pitch your product!
Put your product or service in the spotlight and gain the attention of investors and companies in the audience. After all, these are the very people who are looking for new innovations, suitable partners and good people. So get on the pitch deck!
The pitches are held in english and last 3 minutes plus Q&A.
This year you have the chance to present yourself, your company or your family office by purchasing an investor ticket. Regardless of the amount and phase of capital, regardless of the industry - everyone is welcome, because all phases are represented! Tell your audience what makes you special and what you are looking for.
Let your Product Speak!
- Pitch your product for 3 minutes. Tell what exactly you do and for who exactly you do it.
- Followed by 4 minutes Q&A from the audience.
- Take the opportunity to talk to investors and companies after your pitch for which you offer the right solution.
- Our speacial treat: Afterwards, every start-up receives a pitch evaluation and tips for the future!
Get to know Corporates!
- With the #RS2020 also corporates will pitch. Here, potential synergies can arise and perhaps new customer relationships on both sides can be created.
- As well extremely interesting for start-ups: How do the giants pitch, what can I copy from them?
- We'll get you the investors on stage! This should be interesting for every start-up.
- Whether private investors or venture capitalists - we have them all here! Find out in which phases and sectors they are investing and get in direct contact via the chat function.